Enclosed Track Overhead Conveyor
This medium capacity chain conveyor is highly compact and specifically designed for use in small spaces. To convey through your existing manufacturing and production equipment or up and over an aisle-way quickly, no other conveyor system can match the C-250 for versatility.
track components ensure quick Installations.
- Bolted design for easy installation without welding.
- Low profile track and tight radius curves on both H/Vplanes.
- Enclosed track to prevent contamination eaching chain and bearing
Power and Free Overhead Conveyor
For Power and Free conveying, there are numerous compact, enclosed track conveyors that can be used "slot down" or "slot up" (inverted Power and Free).
components and bolted design for easy installation.
- Free trolleys have "flippers" so conveyor can be inverted.
- Simple drive dog design allowing you the fastest cycle times
- Combination wheel-turn/ take-up drive" saves time and money.
High Capacity Overhead Conveyor
Our Range of enclosed track chain conveyors designed for stability in conveying heavy duty loads; up to 220 lbs from a single pendant.
design for easy installation without welding.
- Largest track cross-section for added stability in carrying heavy loads.
- Unique "+" shaped track section allows for "slot-up" (inverted), "slot sideways" or "slot down" applications.
- Enclosed track design keeps chain and track free from paint, dirt or other contaminants.
I-Beam Overhead Trolley Conveyor
To convey heavy loads cost effectively,. The I-Beam overhead conveyor is proven to provide the lowest "cost per lb. of capacity" of all overhead conveyors.
in 3", 4" and 6" I-beams.
- Welded design for rugged, long term use.
- Drop forged, rivetless chain is highly flexible and requires no tools for assembly.
- Open track and chain design, all components are exposed and visible.